sábado, 16 de agosto de 2008

Challenges


It’s empty! Gi’me another one!

My DSLR Pentax is being repaired. As my Olympus is almost reserve to my “Oldfashion” project, I can only use my cellular or, if you prefer, the Sony-Ericson K800i.
When I got it, I intended to do some experiments with a focal fixed, always ready and “idiot-proof” camera.
With the modern technology and lens, we get use to do some zoom-in and zoom-out, playing whit “dof”, over and under exposure and all the other stuff that they allow us to do.
The use of a “phone-camera” make me think in some other way, working as close as I can, playing around with perspective, relying on the auto-focus and making the most of it, picking it up from my belt and shot, almost as fast as “Lucky Luke”.
It’s harder, whit this camera, to illustrate some of my writings, due to it’s limitations. But that’s part of the challenge. And fun!


Texto e imagem: by me

1 comentário:

super8 disse...

oi, JC DUARTE!!!!!! que maravilha poder reencontrar este exelente professor de fotografia!! Estudei na EPCI e gostava de o rever novamente.
Um grande abraço, rodrigo meu mail: rodrigobrazao@gmail.com