quarta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2008

To be or not to be... happy 2/2

This pigeon and I are acquaintance for some time. We share the same park and, now and then, he is around me and my camera.
If you look carefully, you will notice that his left leg has no paw. I don’t know if it was a birth problem or an almost happy run away from some cat or rat. So, when is not flying, is limping around, much slower than the others when it came to run for food or for a mate.
Due to this, or because he got used to humans, he let me do this photo, among many others.
So the question is: can we see, just by looking at his face as in the previous post, some kind of happiness or unhappiness?
Or being happy is the process of finding satisfaction in what we are and have, regardless the quest for a better life?


Texto e imagem: by me

Sem comentários: