segunda-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2010

Just a lens


What do you think it would happen to me if I arrive to some border or, even better, to some airport like this?
I guess I wouldn’t be here to tell you the story!
Never the less, I’m not a terrorist or a sniper. I’m just the guy that, after some years, got the chance of doing the electrical connection between his camera and his Novoflex 600mm f/8.
It has a trigger on my left hand and a focus trigger on my right hand. And it has to be hand held like this, or there is no balance possible.
Now, try to test this “toy” on a cloudy winter day, when there are no birds, or bees or even flowers available. I will put it back on its bag and wait for better days or light.
There is just one thing missing: the shoulder support, kept in some lost box around here. I hope I will find it some day.


Texto e imagem: by me

Sem comentários: