quinta-feira, 25 de junho de 2009

John Doe, the photographer


It happened last week.
This friend of mine, lets us call him “John Doe”, call me with god news.
After finishing his studies on photography, he got his first job, as a trainee photo reporter in a still to came new weekly newspaper.
Nice, I said! And here is something for you: Next Saturday it will happened a demonstration down town. About GLBT (Gays, Lesbians, Bissexuals and Transsexuals). You may have the chance of do some original and interesting photo work, there.
The answer was enlightening about his attitude on his new career: “I don’t work on week ends!”
I suppose that Mr. John Doe expect to do his work from 9 to 5, Monday to Friday. Out of this schedule, nothing important will happened. At least, nothing deserving hit photographic eye.
I’m sure that he will be, forever, a John Doe on the photographic world.
Good luck! Or look for another job!


Texto e imagem: by me

Sem comentários: