quarta-feira, 9 de junho de 2010

Nadia & Squirrel



Why this photo?
Well, first of all, between news we have to do some thing to kill time. Photography is a nice way of doing it!
Then, squirrels can work as good bait for nice faces. I’m still to see one that doesn’t smile facing them.
But also I do like to work with strobes. They can give some unusual light, as long as don’t get some strange reflections.
And I’m playing around with a new gadget or toy: a radio synchronizer for strobes, a rather small and cheap one, so small and light that I can carry it into my daily backpack, along with the camera, lens, flash and everything else.
This allows me to have just one source of light, were ever I want it, and do not use another one as trigger.
But there is one more reason for this photo: I have this irresistible need for doing a picture per day. At least one! But today was a strange day, with some strange events, but none related with photography. So, at 9.30 pm I had a blank memory card. I had to do what ever I could to satisfy my addiction!
This was it.

Pentax K7, Sigma 70-300, ISO 200, 1/125, f/16, Pentax AF-360fgz 1/8 power, Strobies interfit trigger.

Texto e imagem: by me

Sem comentários: