domingo, 25 de maio de 2008

A


What does it mean?
It can be just the first letter of the alphabet, were it all begans;
It can be the first letter of the name of some one very close to my heart, as close as the pin is;
It can be the symbol of anarchy, even if it breaks it’s limits;
It can be the first letter of a forgoten word: AMORE;
It can be all of them or just some of them or even something else you may think of.
But it sure is a provocation!
First they look at the pin, then at me, then at the pin again, and my face once more.
In the betewen, I can see their forehead with wrikles, trying to understand what or who they are looking at.
And if I can make people think, it doesn’t matter what about, then I make my day. And it just cost me 2 euros to do that!


Texto e imagem: me by me

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

I liked a lot to read this post, and I can say tahta you made me think for little moment.

Anónimo disse...

ooops I mean "that"